miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2008

Obama is not Black (English Translation)

I have used the Babelfish programme to translate my last topic into English and I have also changed some words to improve it. I know there are several mistakes in the text but I hope it can be understood:

"I am fed up to say it: Barack Obama, the elect president of the United States, is not black. How annoying the journalists are in the telly, in the radio and in the Internet saying that this is going to be the first black president of the country. Then no, he is not going to be the first black president of the country because he is not black; he is a mixed race. So difficult it is to understand? , This means he is as black as white. In fact, I would say that in this case the aforesaid one is whiter than of color, because he has had more opportunities at the life that the average Afroamerican. Not even he has the same ancestors that those of its fellow citizens: his were not taken to America to the force to cultivate the fields of cotton in slavery regime; they did not have to happen through the shortages and the racial segregation of the WASP America (White Anglosaxon Protestant) and they were not persecuted by the Ku Kux Klan.

The true revolution will come when a son of Harlem arrives at president. And if she is a daughter, then better".

No hay comentarios: